Classes will resume after quarentine.
R1: JULY 12, SUNDAY
R2: JULY 12, SUNDAY
MASTER: AUGUST 23
DAYTON KETTERING CLASSES
Sunday ONLY JULY 12, AUG. 16, SEPT. 13, OCT 11, NOV. 8
REIKI 1 11:30 - 3:30 $100
REIKI 2 4:30 - 6:30 $200/ $250 FOR BOTH
How to learn to give and receive--Power UP
$100 4.5 hr. class no prerequisite every 2nd Sunday of every month
October 6 November 3 all Sundays 11:30 to 4:30 ish
The most affordable and thorough Reiki clinic, you will learn abundant healing methods.
*****if you have been attuned by someone else, you may pay 50% ($50) and receive my teachings and materials. If I re-attune you, then it is the full $100. You must have an R1 certificate
1. Explanation of Reiki and how it works
2. Attunement to Reiki One
3. Reiki Symbol Cho Ku Rei and explanation of how to use it
4. One abbreviated* Reiki treatment given to teacher or other students with explanation of energy experience
5. Explanation of what Reiki is, the 5 Reiki Principals, the Usui story, Reiki history and introduction to the other Masters
6. Explanation of the purification methods
7. The minimum of one follow up communication after the Attunement
8. Instruction on hand positions
9. Limited instruction on the experience of how the energy ‘feels’. Receiver will become accustomed to the sensation of the energy over a period of time.
10. How to do Reiki body healing on self and others; how to skan the auric field
11. Reiki One Attunement certificate
12. Reiki Handbook
13. Information on the Energy Pulses and chakras, energy system, basic body organs
14. How to do energy protection
15. How to start a healing practice
16. How to do a body blessing
17. How to use a pendulum to confirm chakra system is open and working, a pendulum
18. How to create an energy vortex to absorb unwanted energy, disintegrater vortexes
19. How to program a Reiki environment in home or office, car.
20. Full table experience of giving Reiki and receiving Reiki.
21. What makes me different from other teachers is that you receive knowledge of the why, how and practical applications.
The Long Distance Sending Reiki
$200 2.5 hr. class R1 prerequisite every 4th Sunday of every month
August 26 September 23 October 28 December 2 (due to Thanksgiving)
****if you have been attuned by someone else, you may attend my classes for 50% off, $100 to
receive my instruction and materials; if I re-attune you, then it is the full price of $200. You must have
a R2 certificate from your Master Teacher.
1. One abbreviated* Reiki treatment to student
2. Attunement to Reiki 2
3. Reiki Symbol Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen and Sei He Ki, Kriya and explanation of how to use them. Long
distance healing, mental emotional healing, core seed healing, manifesting potential.
4. One abbreviated chair *Reiki treatment given to teacher with explanation of energy Experience.
5. Explanation of the purification methods and process.
6. One follow up phone call or visit after the Attunement.
7. Review of hand positions and review of R1
8. How to do distant healing, sending, to individuals and to situations, the world, environment.
*****student is expected to do one distant healing every day to someone, some situation or some place for five minutes every day for 21 days
9. How to prepare for the emotional, mental and spiritual healing process.
10. Reiki 2 Attunement certificate.
11. Reiki Handbook for Attunement 2
12. How to do manifesting ceremony
Reiki Master Teacher Reiki 3 Jan. - March '20
$300 1 MONTH CLASS 4 CLASSES 50% of class is on line study 2 Sundays in person
Twice a year: one is starting mid September, date to be announced
1. Extensive review of R1 & R2, must know how to do symbols
2. Attunement to R3
3. Extensive teaching of how to attune all 3 Attunement rituals
4. How to use stones & crystals in therapy
5. How to set up a practice
6. Ethics and business policies for Reiki Practitioners
7. How to do energy healing with chakras, meridians
8. How to spin the Soul Star & call in the Angels
9. How to teach, student will be required to teach other students subject of choice in two sessions
10. Receive symbol DKMO, Raku
11. Color therapy
12. Essential Oils
13. Emotional Release Theta Therapy
14. Sound Therapy
15. Extensive study in the Energy Body: chakras, meridians, meditation
16. The scientific understanding of how Reiki and other energy systems work
17. Connection to Reiki Sources for continued education
18. In depth understanding of the 5 Reiki Principles
19. How to explain Reiki to those who do not understand and or Religious people
20. Continued use with Pendulum for healing sessions.